1. Clean and damp sponge ware.
2. Using the sponge pounce three (3) coats of CC 186 Tomato Red all over the heart plate for solid coverage.
3. Load sponge with CC 183 Cherry Red, pounce two (2) coats on rim of plate. Sponging down 1 1/2” into the plate.
4. Put CC 183 Cherry Red and CC 186 Tomato Red on the sponge. With both colors on the sponge side by side, pounce on piece where the two colors come together to create a blended look.
5. Let dry.
6. Using Clay Carbon transfer pattern to ware.
7. Paint design with SB 806 #6 Round and three (3) coats of CC 101 Arctic White.
8. With SB 810 #10 Square Shader corner load EZ 047 Thundercloud Grey. Pat blend brush on palette and using color picture as a guide shade design.
9. Fire piece to shelf cone 04.
10. Dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping Glaze.
11. Let dry. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.