Fill the Duncan® Oh Four® Large Heart Plate with lots of love! Put your heart into it with bold color from Duncan® Cover-Coat® Opaque Underglazes.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Place clay carbon paper on plate with pattern on top. Use pencil to trace over designs, transferring onto plate.
3. Using the No. 1 and No. 4 Liner brushes as needed, brush three coats of Miami Pink, Fiesta Turquoise and Red Wagon onto lettering as shown or as desired.
4. Use the No. 1 Liner to accent wording with Cobalt Crystal Black.
5. Lightly sketch hearts onto the plate between the wording as desired. Fill in with three coats of desired colors.
6. Fire to cone 04.
7. Using the Fan Glaze brush, brush two coats of Pure Brilliance® Clear Glaze onto entire plate. Let dry completely.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.