Simple, yet elegant describes this heart box. Trimmed with red sprinkles and finished with a golden key, this heart box is perfect for storing treasured trinkets or to give to that special someone who holds the key to your heart.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Red Sprinkles on edge of box lid. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to center area of lid and underside. Continue with two coats to inside, sides and bottom of box. Let dry.
- Stilt both pieces and fire to Cone 06.
- Brush a coat of Premium Gold to front, sides and back of key. HINT: Work in a well-ventilated area with clean brush. Let dry.
- Use No. Liner 1 brush to paint a fine line of Gold inside the indented line separating the outer painted area on lid. Let dry.
- Wipe brush clean with Essence, then soap and water.
- Stilt lid and key on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.