Get your creative juices flowing when you add Duncan® True Matte Glazes to this harmonious trio of pineapple boxes. The color contrast works well together and are very pleasing to the eye!
- Wipe all boxes, lids and insides with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze inside boxes and inside lids. Roll around to coat sides and pour out remaining glaze into clean container for reuse. Let dry.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Pineapple to the textured bottom and lid of box only. Leave leafy area on top unpainted.
- Brush three coats of Marshmallow Crème to top leafy area. Let dry.
- Stilt both pieces on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush 3-4 coats of Indigo on second Pineapple Box and repeat as above painting top foliage with the Marshmallow Crème.
- Brush third Pineapple Box with 3-4 coats of Downpour and also add Marshmallow Crème foliage on top. Let dry.
- Stilt both pieces and fire to cone 06.