1. Wipe ware with dampened sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. To transfer pattern, place graphite paper onto plate and pattern on top. Trace over pattern lines with pencil, transferring design onto plate. Repeat on other plate.
3. Shake the bottle of French Dimensions™ Pure White. Squeeze Pure White over all flower and leaf lines on both plates. Let dry. Tip: If color is too thick, remove cap and add a few drops of Thin ‘n Shade then mix in with craft stick. Replace cap and test color, adding more Thin ‘n Shade if necessary.
4. Pour puddles of Light Kiwi and Bright Kiwi on foil. Using the No. 8 Round, paint three coats of Bright Kiwi on stem and leaf areas (brushing over French Dimensions™ Pure White lines as well), letting dry between coats. Paint three coats of Light Kiwi on surrounding background area. Refer to photo. Let dry.
5. Pour a puddle of Bright Saffron on foil. Using the No. 8 Round, paint outer edges of petals on both plates, brushing from the edge of petals inward and covering French Dimensions™ Pure White lines. Apply two coats, letting drying between each.
6. Paint center of each flower with two heavy coats of Light Kiwi, letting dry between each coat.
7. Pour a puddle of Dark Scarlet on foil. Using the No. 4 Liner, pull lines of Dark Scarlet outward from the Light Kiwi center of flower on one plate. Brush Dark Scarlet onto second layer of petals, pulling color outward from edges of center petals, blending into Bright Saffron. Let dry and repeat with a second coat on both areas.
8. Repeat process using Bright Tangerine on second plate. Refer to photo. Let dry.
9. Pour a small puddle of Black onto foil and use the No. 1 Liner to pull lines of Black extending from the center of each flower for added depth. Refer to photo. Let dry.
10. Add dots of French Dimensions™ Black Licorice to the center of each flower. Let dry.
11. Pour a small amount of Dark Kiwi on foil and mix a little bit into the Bright Kiwi. Using the No. 4 Liner, add water to the brush and side load with the Dark Kiwi/Bright Kiwi mixture. Float color along the outer edges of second layer of petals on each plate, blending color to create shadowing.
12. Side load the No. 4 Liner with Dark Kiwi and float along edges of leaves, blending into the Bright Kiwi. Let dry.
13. Apply three coats of Light Kiwi to the backside of each plate, letting dry between coats.
14. Use Palette Knife to stir each Crystals™ Glaze, making sure to mix the large crystals at the bottom of each container into the colors. Pour some of each color into separate paper cups.
15. Use the No. 8 Round to apply one coat of Raspberry Lemonade to the Dark Scarlet flower and one coat of Wildflower Bouquet to the Bright Tangerine flower, making sure to add large crystals but not too many to avoid color flowing over French Dimensions™ lines when firing.
16. Brush one coat of Sandy Beach onto leaf and background sections, adding large crystals to leaves. Let dry.
17. Pour some Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze into a paper cup. Use Fan Glaze to brush one coat on back of each plate. Let dry. Turn each plate over and using No. 8 Round or Liner brushes as needed, brush one coat on areas without Crystals™ Glazes. Let dry.
18. Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.