Hip, hip hooray for hippos! This cute little guy and all his pudgy glory awaits your paintbrush and your creativity to bring him to life with individuality and personality plus!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe hippo with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Light Pink inside hippo’s ears, around nostrils and eyes, inside mouth (leave teeth white), under chin and lower belly. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Gray to remainder of hippo including base. Blend into the pink areas.
- Brush a solid coat of Neon Red around edges of tongue and blend a little into the center area.
- Using Liner brush, paint in eyes with Light Brown.
- Paint line around eyes, pupil, nostrils and line separating tongue from lip with Black.
- Paint toenails and space between legs under body with Black also. Let dry. Paint a second coat and let dry.
- Stilt hippo on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired and for extra sheen, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance on hippo, stilt and re-fire to cone 06.