Adding three various sized hexagons to a hexagon-shaped plate for an eye-catching design that if you stare too long it just might play with your perception of reality.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plates with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush 3-4 coats Downpour on all three plates. Let dry.
- Trace pattern using pencil and tracing paper and transfer onto plates.
- Use Liner brush to paint pattern in Black. Let dry and repeat. Let dry.
- Stilt plates on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.