1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove dust.
2. Transfer or sketch diploma design onto lid of medium box and “you did it!” onto lid of large box, using clay carbon paper and pencil. Sketch words onto sides of boxes.
3. Fill in diploma, using White Opaque and No. 3 Round or No. 10 Shader. Add a small amount of shading to edge in diploma, using No. 10 Shader side loaded with Silver. Let dry.
4. Add small line accents on diploma, using No. 10/0 Liner and Black Opaque Acrylics. Let dry.
5. Fill in bow and lettering, using Candy Apple and No. 3 Round or No. 10/0 Liner as needed. Let dry.
6. Apply Black Opaque Acrylics to inside of lid and to remaining area on outside of lid, using No. 10 Shader or ¾” Flat Shader. Let dry.
7. Apply Silver to inside and outside of each box bottom, using ¾” Flat Shader. Let dry.
8. Add words on sides of box bottoms, using Candy Apple and No. 10/0 Liner. Let dry.
9. Spray each piece with 2 coats of Clear Gloss Spray Sealer. Let dry after each coat.
10. Cut point from thumbtack, using wire cutter. Glue thumbtack and tassel onto lid of small box, using Liquid Fusion. Let dry thoroughly.