Give yourself a daily motivational pep talk when you have your morning beverage. This “key to success” mug is the perfect setting for a favorite quote that’s meant to lead you to greatness.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil, write “old keys won’t open new doors” in desired script.
- Using Liner brush, paint in letters with Black. Let dry and brush over a second coat. Let dry.
- Dab a little Rustic Sunset randomly on parts of key. Let dry and repeat in same spots. Let dry.
- Sponge or brush three coats of Antique Pewter on bisque areas blending into parts of the Rustic Sunset. Let dry.
- Place mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside, bottom and outer mug (not on handle). Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.