For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. Brush 3 coats of Light Wintergreen to inside, outside, and bottom of planter. Let dry between coats.
3. Lightly with pencil sketch various hanging vines from 1” inside top spilling over to the sides of planter. See photo for reference.
4. Use liner brush dipped in Bright Wintergreen to paint the vines and leaves. One coat only. Let dry.
5. Carefully brush 2 coats of Pure Brilliance to inside, bottom and outside of planter. Let dry between coats.
6. Stilt planter and fire to Cone 06.
7. In a well-ventilated area, brush a coat of Premium Gold to the raised “Plant Lady” portion of the planter. Apply in one direction, trying not to overlap. Too heavy of an application will lead to a dull or smoky appearance. Clean your brush afterwards with Essence and paper towel until it brushes clear. Let dry.
8. Stilt and refire to Cone 018. Dremel stilt marks after firing.