Nothing is quite as impressive as a workplace coffee mug with a little gold sprinkled onto it. This mug is the perfect example of a morning cup of Joe that’s ready to help make some executive decisions.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush inside mug with three coats Really White and upper third on outside cup plus handle and base. Let dry.
- Brush central area with Bright Sapphire blending color into lower part of the Really White. Repeat with two more coats.
- Brush Dark Nautical on base of cup blending into lower part of the Bright Sapphire. Brush a strip of the Nautical in center of the Sapphire and blend. Let dry. Brush two more coats. Let dry.
- Stilt cup and fire to cone 06.
- Pour small amount of Gold on palette.
- Crinkle plastic wrap or cellophane and dip into the Gold.
- Gently pounce over cup. Let dry.
- Stilt cup and fire to cone 018.