For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe Budai with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to Budai including base. Let dry thoroughly after each coat.
- Stilt figure on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Pour small amount of Gold on foil, small plate or palette. Using No. 10 brush, paint Budai with gold beginning from head to base. It will take the entire bottle to coat the Budai. Let dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area.
- Carefully stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.
NOTE: Work in a well-ventilated area when using Gold. When brushing is completed, wipe off excess gold with tissue and clean brush with Essence. Use this brush only for applying gold.