Say “Go Dogs” every morning with your warm beverage that roots on a favorite team. Or, personalize to your own liking with a special pup’s name.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace and cut out desired school name onto contact paper
- Apply contact paper letters onto mug and bottom paw pad.
- Brush three coats Really Red to outer mug, handle and bottom leaving paw pad unpainted. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Delft to paw pad. Let dry.
- Remove stickers from mug and paw pad.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to unpainted bisque. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.