For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Using a fan brush, apply 2 good coats of Black to the base of the tree. Set aside to dry.
2. Apply a coat of Deep Turquoise to the bottom of the tree. Let dry.
3. Dilute the Deep Turquoise to a light wash and brush over the entire tree.
4. Once your tree is dry, add a little of the Black to some Deep Turquoise to darken. Slightly dilute the mix and use a round brush to apply the paint under each brach and blend. Refer to photo for reference. Let dry.
5. Apply Glittering Snow to the top and tips of the tree.
6. Spray 1 coat of Matte Spray Sealer all over the base and tree in a well-ventilated area for the perfect finish. Set aside to dry.
7. After it has dried, place multi-colored tree bulb lights and clear star on top for a classic Holiday look.
This is a non-fired project and does not need to go in the kiln.