When drinking with this innovative glass, you’ll always have a positive attitude! Add your own fun saying or use this one to personalize it to your liking.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly with pencil write “My other half is a wine glass” on the flat side.
- Paint over letters with Black. Let dry and repeat.
- On the reverse side paint with three coats Dark Wine as well as the handle and base. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to bisque side with words and one coat to painted side. Let dry. Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.