For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Cut a 5” circle from the shelf paper.
- Remove backing and apply to plate (refer to photo). Press down firmly to make sure edges are sealed
- Trace desired small girl figure to a piece of shelf paper.
- Cut out small girl figure from shelf paper and attach to plate little below the balloon.
- Brush three coats Neon Blue to back of plate and up sides. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Aqua to plate. Let dry.
- Remove adhesive cut outs.
- Brush three coats or one heavy coat to girl’s dress with Paprika Red and a dot of Pink for face.
- Brush two coats Neon Blue to balloon. Let dry.
- On third coat of Neon Blue, apply the crystals. Be careful not to position too close to the edge. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint balloon string and details of little girl. Add some birds as desired. Let dry.
- Stilt plate and fire to cone 06.