No holiday décor would be complete without a gingerbread man! Bring this sweet guy to life with your creativity and some Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes color.
- Wipe gingerbread man with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Freehand bow tie and Ric Rac design on wrists and ankles lightly with pencil. Continue around to back side of gingerbread man.
- Brush three coats Bright Ginger to gingerbread man painting around the bow and Ric Rac designs. Let dry.
- Paint eyes and buttons with two coats Black. Let dry.
- Paint bow with two good coats Dark Scarlet. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint fine line with Dark Scarlet in center of the white Ric Racs. Let dry.
- Continue with reverse side of gingerbread man. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to front and back. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.