Take a sip from a mug with hair on its lip! Add your favorite saying or just paint the mustache as you see fit for a mug that’s perfectly manly enough for some strong brew.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Transfer desired phrase onto mug.
- Brush three coats Black to front. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Briarwood to mustache. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to unpainted bisque. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.