For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe lid and box with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside mushroom lid. Roll around to coat. Pour out remaining glaze in clean container.
- Repeat previous steps to inside of mushroom box.
- Brush three coats Ginger Sprinkles to outer bottom of box. Let dry between each coat.
- Lightly with pencil, mark top lip of box into 8 evenly spaced segments. Repeat on base of box.
- Again, lightly with pencil make straight lines from top to bottom pencil marks.
- Use Liner brush dipped in Bright Briarwood and brush thin lines over the penciled lines. Let dry and repeat.
- Brush two coats Dark Ginger on mushroom box lid. Let dry.
- Paint on third coat of Dark Ginger. On wet third coat, sprinkle a mixture of the colored crystals on top area being careful not to get too close to the bottom edge as crystals will flow during firing process. Let dry.
- Stilt lid and box on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.