This cute little guy is ready to hop into your heart and your garden patio. Give him colorful accents and then add a fern or succulent as a finishing touch!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe frog with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Place tape across hole on bottom of frog.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside and roll around to coat. Pour out remaining into a clean container. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Light Salsa to chest, between fingers and toes. Let dry and add a second coat.
- With the exception of eyes, brush two solid coats Green Apple to remainder of frog blending into the pink areas between toes and chest area under frog’s jaw. Let dry.
- Brush one light coat Kiwi Sprinkles over the Green Apple. Let dry.
- Brush two good coats Light Saffron in eyes. Let dry.
- Paint a round circle a little under eyes on both sides of frog’s head and paint with two solid coats Light Saffron. Outline with a little Black mixed in the Light Saffron. Let dry.
- Paint large pupil and outline around eyes with Black. Leave a small white spot in eye for highlight if desired. Let dry.
- Paint irregular spots over frog’s body with a coat of Black, and using toothbrush dipped in the Black, spatter randomly over frog.
- Make two thick, irregular lines down frog’s back with Black French Dimensions. Let dry.
- Fire to cone 06.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to frog and bottom of frog. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.