- Wipe all ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin a portion of Clear Glaze. Pour enough inside Asian Sake Decanter to roll for an even coverage. Pour out excess. Wipe clean any drips, using damp sponge. Repeat for other decanter.
- Trace star and tree patterns onto shelf paper, using clay carbon and pencil. Cut out. Remove backing from one piece at a time. Smooth each carbon pattern piece onto appropriate area, running fingernail around edges to ensure a tight seal.
- Apply tape to create line on Decanter and on one Asian Chopstick Holder. Adhere round labels onto one Sake Decanter. Draw circles on one Chopstick Holder.
- Pour a separate puddle of each color onto foil. Apply 3 coats of Neon Red to one Sake Decanter and inside top area of other Decanter using Fan Glaze, Liner and Round brushes. Apply Neon Blue to remaining Sake Decanter and inside top area of other Decanter. Let dry after each coat. While last coat is still slightly damp, lift one corner of contact paper and circles, using straight pin. Gently remove contact paper, labels and masking tape.
- Apply 3 coats of Neon Green to Christmas tree, indented line on Sake Decanter and one Chopstick Holder, leaving indented line blank.
- Use the “Drop and Fill” technique to fill small stars with color. Fully load No. 1 Liner brush with color until it appears to almost drip off tip of brush. Gently drop color into center of each star. Use tip of brush to move color toward outer edges. Reload brush as necessary. Color will appear to be very heavy. Try to keep color even in application. Apply a second coat if color seems too thin.
- Outline and detail pieces and add dots with Really White and Neon Blue. Add French Really Red dots on tree tips. Let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of Clear Glaze to completely cover each piece, using Fan Glaze brush. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire separately to shelf cone 06.
- Thread wire through hole on each Chopstick Holder and 1 chopstick holder to each decanter.
- Tie candy to wire. Tie around handle of lid.