Fudwick the Gnome is waiting to have some fun! Bring him to life with some color and creativity from Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes.
1. Wipe gnomes with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Brush three coats Light Blush to face, ears and hands. Let dry.
3. Add a little Salsa to Light Blush and dab color on cheeks and nose. Let dry.
4. Paint eyebrows, whiskers and pants with Bright Ginger. Let dry.
5. Paint shirt with Bright Caribbean and dab in eyes. Let dry.
6. Paint boot and belt with Black. Use Liner to paint line in mouth and pupils with Black. Let dry.
7. Lightly brush Pure Brilliance to entire gnome boy. Let dry.
8. If bottom of feet are glazed, stilt on kiln shelf. If not, place directly on shelf and fire to cone 06.