1. Clean greenware and wipe with a dampened TL 415 Sponge to remove dust.
2. Center ware on banding wheel.
3. Load the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze with EZ 043 Mint Julep that has been thinned to a light cream consistency. Working from the center of the plate toward the outside edge, let color streak to create background on the platter.
4. Load a sponge with EZ 064 Concord Grape that has been thinned to a light cream consistency and band the edge of the platter.
5. Use the clay carbon and pencil to transfer pattern to ware.
6. Load the SB 809 No 6 Shader with EZ 057 Coral Red and following the contour of the apple basecoat it in. Keep the brush load and pull one side of the brush through the EZ 056 Brick Red. Keep the Brick Red to the outer edge, shade one side of the apple. Wash brush and reload with Coral Red. This time pull one side of the brush through EZ 025 Lemon Yellow and add to highlight side of the apple.
7. Load the Shader with EZ 025 Lemon Yellow and basecoat pear from top to bottom. Keep brush loaded and pull one side through the EZ 026 Yellow Orange and shadow outer edge of pear.
8. Use EZ 056 Brick Red to load the SB 806 No 6 Round and add a highlight stroke to one side of the pear.
9. With the SB 809 No 6 Shader, create grapes by loading brush with EZ 063 Wineberry and pulling one side of the brush through EZ 064 Concord Grape. Keeping the darker color to outer edge of grape, rotate brush in a circle to create each grape. Let strokes overlap sometime to add depth.
10. For stems load the SB 802 No 1 Liner with EZ 068 Roasted Chestnut and pull in all stems to fruit.
11. For all leaves, load the Shader or Round with EZ 018 Chartreuse and pull one side through EZ 033 Ivy Green. Keeping the darker green to the outer edge pull in leaves from base to tip. Repeat for other side of leaf remembering to flip the brush to keep the darker green to the outer edge.
12. Use the SB 802 No 1 Liner and EZ 012 Cobalt Jet Black to detail entire piece.
13. Fire ware to shelf cone 04.
14. Apply two (2) coats of IN 1001 Clear to entire piece using the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze.
15. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.