Inspired by the ever-popular 1990’s television series, this fun mug like every episode is named about something that happens, even if it’s just drinking your morning coffee!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- With pencil lightly draw design.
- Brush on three coats Bright Butternut to frame design. Let dry.
- Brush on two coats Black to letters. Let dry.
- Use the back of the paintbrush to add dots in between the letters in the word coffee. Let dry.
- Brush on two coats of Pure Brilliance to entire mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.