This fun bowl is dripping with creativity and will keep you drooling for more. Create your very own ice cream bowl with your favorite flavor displayed for all to see. What says “hands off my ice cream” better than that?
1. Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Measure approximately 7/8” down from top of bowl and lightly draw a line around with pencil.
3. Lightly draw vertical stripes down sides of bowl below the top ring to the base.
4. Paint three coats of Light Honeysuckle to top 1" section around bowl. Tip: Tape off section if desired to achieve a clean crisp line. Let dry.
5. Brush three coats Light Blue Spruce to every other stripe. Let dry.
6. Brush three coats Ivory to stripes between the Light Blue Spruce. Let dry.
7. Brush three coats Light Honeysuckle to base of bowl. Let dry.
8. Pour small amount of Black into Designer Liner and write French Vanilla over Light Honeysuckle top ring. Let dry.
9. Use end of paintbrush and make Ivory dots in the Light Honeysuckle areas at base and top. Let dry.
10. Sponge or brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to bowl. Let dry.
11. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.