For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
2. Brush 3 coats of Bright Blush to upper part of planter with hole. Dry between coats.
3. Brush 3 coats of Sunflower Yellow to outer section of envelope and 3 coats of Dark Papaya to opposite side. Let dry between coats.
4. Brush 3 coats of Light Ivy to center section next to the Sunflower Yellow. Let dry between coats.
5. Create raised designs on the yellow section with French Dimensions. Let dry completely.
6. Brush 2 coats of Pure Brilliance to unpainted section and to back of envelope. Dry.
7. Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to Cone 06.
8. In a well-ventilated area, brush a coat of Premium Gold to unpainted, clear glazed section of planter. Apply in one direction, trying not to overlap. Too heavy of an application will lead to a dull or smoky appearance. Clean your brush afterwards with Essence and paper towel until it brushes clear.
TIP: Run tape along edges of section to be painted to ensure a clean line separating the gold from adjoining color.
9. Stilt and fire to Cone 018. Dremel stilt marks after firing.