- Clean ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Use pencil to lightly freehand sketch flower petals inside bowl.
- Use Round brush to apply 3 coats of Dark Black to background area around petals and flower center. Let dry between coats.
- Use Round and Glaze brushes as needed to apply 3 coats of Bright Papaya to flower petals and flower center, and outside of bowl. Let dry between coats.
- Use Glaze brush to pull in Neon Red shading along lower edge of each petal.
- Use French Straw to create wavy dimensional accent lines on flower center, detail lines along base of each petal, rough outlines along each petal and wavy line around lower outside are of bowl. Let dry.
- Use Glaze brush to apply 1 coat of Clear Glaze completely over bowl. Let dry.
- Create dotted flower center accents with French Really Red and dots here and there around wavy line on outside of bowl. Let dry.
- Glaze fire to shelf cone 06.