- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Using masking tape, begin in center of bowl and create curvy swirls all around bowl, working in one long continuous wavy line. Press tape to bowl very well.
- Using No. 6 Fan Glaze brush, apply 3 coats of Neon Green to inside bowl. Let dry between coats. Carefully remove tape after third coat has lost its shine. Clean up any color that seeped under tape.
- Using No. Fan Glaze brush, apply 3 coats of Bright Briarwood to outside of bowl, butting color carefully to Neon Green on edge. Let dry between coats.
- Using No. 6 Fan Glaze brush, apply 1 coat of Pure Brilliance to entire piece, being careful to work quickly as not to smear design. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.