Serve up some winning snacks in this pigskin platter that’s ready for the playoffs to the big game. The football shaped design is waiting for you to just add your own colorful plays so you can score big with family and friends.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Measure 1” from end of stitching and make straight line traveling up the sides of the plate. Run a strip of tape along the inside of line.
- From line, measure 1¼” along top edge of plate going into the dip section. Tape off the 1¼” inside the penciled strip for the white stripe on football. Repeat with the opposite side of plate.
- Using Liner brush, paint around the stitching and use Fan Glaze brush to remainder of football with Bright Briarwood. Let dry and repeat. Let dry and add a third coat. Let dry.
- Remove tape to expose the bisque stripes.
- Brush back of plate with three coats Bright Briarwood. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to the stitching and the white stripes. Let dry and add a second coat to entire plate. Let dry. Re-fire to cone 06