1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Center piece on banding wheel. Load the SB 808 No 4 Round with thinned CN 502 Neon Blue. Working from out edge of center begin to place a ¼” band. Apply 2-3 coats. When complete add a ¼” band adjacent to the Blue band this time using CN 501 Neon Yellow. When complete repeat a ¼” band of CN 502 Neon Blue adjacent to the yellow leaving the very center of the plate open.
3. Use a pencil to draw in stems for leaf design.
4. Load the SB 802 No 1 Liner with CN 502 Neon Blue and apply to pencil lines for stem work.
5. Using the SB 808 No 4 Round apply press, pull and lift comma stroke leaves to stems working from tip of stroke towards the stem. Design work is all one (1) coat.
6. Use the end of the brush handle tipped in CN 501 Neon Yellow to add random dots in groups of three to leaf design.
7. Now tip the brush handle in CN 502 Neon Blue and add dots to the inner and outer edges of the banded areas.
8. When dry dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
9. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.