Create a sensory treat by combining our traditional Oriental Teapot with contemporary styling—a simple floral Baroque Gold design surrounded by rich Cocoa Envision™ Glazes.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Thin a small amount of Cocoa to a milk consistency. Pour thinned Cocoa inside teapot, and roll around to evenly coat the inside. Pour excess glaze out, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
- Transfer two flowers to contact paper with clay carbon and pencil. Cut out, peel backing and place on center of each side of teapot. Press down firmly to keep paint from leaking underneath.
- Pour a puddle of Cocoa on foil. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 smooth coats to teapot and lid. Let dry after each coat. While last coat is still slightly damp, lift one corner of contact paper with straight pin and gently peel off flower patterns.
- Use Liner brush to apply 2 coats of Baroque Gold to flowers. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.