Create a vibrant California poppy on our Coupe Dessert Plate for elegant desserts and bright décor. This project features the Blending Technique outlined in the Education section of our website
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Trace pattern on plate with clay carbon and pencil.
- Pour a puddle of Bright Butternut and Bright Tangerine on separate areas of foil. Use the Blending Technique to load Round brush with each color and apply 3 coats to petals. Let dry.
- Use Round brush with Neon Red to create blended shading around flower center. Let dry.
- Outline petals and create light detail lines with Liner brush and Dark Black. Dip brush handle in Dark Black and touch to ware several times to add dots to flower center. Let dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 2 coats of Clear Glaze completely over plate. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.