It’s just not summer without flip-flops! Keep those lazy, hazy days of summer all year round with this handy box from Duncan Oh Four™ Bisque and French Dimensions™ spritely colors.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Sketch flip-flops onto box lid, using pencil.
- Apply 3 coats of Neon Blue to straps and small dots, Neon Green to large dots, Banana Cream to small background sections below flip-flops and Clear to background area of flip-flops, using No. 1 Liner or No. 6 Round. Let dry after each coat.
- Apply 3 flowing coats of Banana Cream to box bottom, using No. 6 Fan Glaze Brush. Let dry after each coat.
- Place a small amount of Bright Brown and Bright Briarwood onto foil. Dip paintbrush into glaze. Splatter both colors onto box bottom, using toothbrush and being careful not to smear splatters. Splatter a small amount onto small background section on lid, allowing some splatters to fall onto flip-flops. Let dry.
- Apply outlines around straps on flip-flops, using Neon Blue. Add starfish to sides of box bottom, using Neon Coral. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire separated pieces to witness cone 06.