1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Using pencil and clay carbon transfer pattern to ware.
3. Using the SB 808 No 4 Round, apply 1 heavy coat of CN 292 Bright Purple to large fish, one small fish and bubbles.
4. Apply 1 heavy coat of CN 506 Neon Coral to seahorse and the seahorse tails on each side of plate with the same brush.
5. Again with the Round apply 1 heavy coats of CN 505 Neon Green to seaweed.
6. Use the Round and SB 802 No 1 Liner to apply 1 heavy coat of CN 501 Neon Yellow to detail of the large fish and the other small fish.
7. With CN 503 Neon Chartreuse apply 1 heavy coat to the medium fish and fins of seahorse.
8. For the detail on the medium fish and the small yellow fish use CN 504 Neon Orange.
9. Apply three (3) coats of CN 502 Neon Blue to the background with the SB 812 No 10 Round.
10. Let dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
11. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.