You’ll score big time when you create your favorite sports fan their very own football shaped mug! Paint traditional colors as shown here, or get creative with a team’s colors. Either way, you’re sure to have a winning design.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Measure ¼” down from top of mug and draw a line with pencil. Place a piece of masking tape along line. Add another strip of tape below the first to block off ½” space. Repeat with bottom of mug blocking off a ½” stripe.
- Freehand a 2¾” strip vertically in center on one side of mug and place tape over line. Sketch 6 stitches across approximately ¾” - 1” wide.
- Brush three coats Dark Ginger around stitches and over football including base. Let dry.
- Remove tape.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside mug and two coats to unpainted stripes and stitches. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.