What’s more American than fireworks and ice cream on the Fourth of July? Create your own personal ice cream dish that’s exploding with colorful fireworks. Add your favorite flavor and your taste buds will explode along with the fireworks.
- Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly sketch star on contact paper. Cut out, remove backing to create stencil and apply to cup.
- Using Fan Glaze brush, paint three coats Bright Delft to cup allowing color to fade nearing the stencil to create a glow around star. Brush bottom as well. Let dry. Remove stencil.
- Pour some Neon Red into bottle with writer tip. Use to make a star or dot inside the white star.
- Make Neon Red bursts and dots around star to replicate fireworks. Let dry.
- Make Really White French Dimension bursts and dots adding to the fireworks. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to inside cup and to the fireworks. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.