This rare and exquisite species of bird known for its beautiful red and pink colors looks amazing perched on top of this elongated box. Give it a blue background to set it in its natural habitat for a dramatic contrasting design.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside of box and lid. Let dry.
- BOX LID: Brush three coats Light Aqua around raised flamingo, including sides and underside of lid. Let dry.
- Brush Bright Aqua from base of lid just under elevated leg. Blend into the Light Aqua. Repeat with box bottom.
- Sponge Dark Sapphire lightly from base of lid and bottom blending into the Bright Aqua (water ripples). Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Pink to flamingo. Let dry.
- Brush one coat Light Honeysuckle on underside of face, neck, belly and feathers. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Gray to legs.
- Use Liner brush to paint face and beak and dot eye with Light Gray. Let dry.
- Stilt box and lid and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, add a coat of Pure Brilliance to lid and box. Stilt and fire to cone 06.