Even without the raven-haired beauty who wears it, this signature blue dress can be recognized anywhere! It’s only missing the seven little friends who usually surround it!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Remove stopper from base of dress.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Lightly sketch thin strip down center of bodice.
- Brush three coats Bright Sapphire on top of dress. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Sapphire to skirt and base. Let dry.
- Brush a fine line of Pure Brilliance in white strip down center of bodice. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use Liner brush to paint gold stars on blue skirt. Let dry.
- Clean brush with Essence.
- Stilt and re-fire to Cone 018.
HINT: When painting with Gold or White Gold, work in a well-ventilated area. Use same brushes for gold and silver overglazes.