For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Trace the design from the pattern sheet onto the tissue paper with a pencil.
2. Place the tissue paper pattern on the pottery and trace over the lines with a dark water-based marker.
3. Fig: Paint the outside with 3 coats of Chutney Spice. Paint the inside with 3 coats of Bright Blush and Neon Coral. Be sure to let each coat dry before moving on. Add seeds with Chutney Spice.
4. Beet: Paint the beet with 3 coats of Bright Purple. Paint the leaves with 3 coats of Light Jade.
5. Carrot: Paint the carrot with Neon Orange. Paint the leaves with 3 coats of Light Jade.
6. Leaf: Paint the leaf shape with 3 coats of Bright Caribbean.
7. Tulips: Paint the two small tulips with 3 coats of Dark Papaya. Paint the largest tulip with Dark Scarlet. Paint the stems and leaves with Bright Blue Spruce.
8. With a liner brush, outline and add detail to the beet, carrot, and leaf with Bright Tidepool.
9. Clear glaze then stilt and fire to cone 06.