For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Using the pattern inspiration sheet, lightly pencil leaves and flowers all over the bowl in an arrangement you like.
2. With a liner brush, paint the stems with 1 thick coat of Bright Purple.
3. Paint 3 coats of Bright Purple on the leaves. Let each coat dry before moving on.
4. Paint 3 coats of Dark Scarlet on the flowers.
5. Paint 3 coats of Neon Orange on the large leaves.
6. With a liner brush, outline and add detail to the large leaves with Bright Tidepool.
7. Paint 3 coats of Peacock on the inside of the bowl. Let dry completely.
8. Paint 2 coats of Clear on the bottom, top rim, and outside of the bowl over your designs. You do not need to add Clear to the inside of the bowl because Envision Glazes already have a shine to them after fired.
9. Stilt and fire to cone 06.