For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Using the pattern inspiration sheet, lightly pencil leaves and flowers all over the box lid.
2. With a liner brush, paint the stems with 1 thick coat of Bright Blue Spruce.
3. Paint the leaves on the stems with 3 coats of the following color pattern from top to bottom: Bright Clue Spruce, Dark Ginger, and Bright Blush.Let each coat dry before moving on.
4. Paint 3 coats of Bright Purple on the flowers on the stems.
5. Paint 3 coats of Bright Blush on the single flowers.
6. Paint 3 coats of Dark Ginger on the stem.
7. Clear glaze then stilt and fire to cone 06.
1. Paint 3 coats of Caramel on the outside, top rim, and bottom of the pumpkin. Let each coat dry before moving on.
2. Paint 2 coats of Clear inside of the pumpkin.
3. Do not clear glaze the outside of the pumpkin. Stilt and fire to cone 06.