For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, damp sponge your bisque to remove foreign contaminants, dust, and to prep your surface to receive glaze.
1. Using the pattern inspiration sheet, lightly pencil leaves and flowers all over the plate in an arrangement you like.
2. With a liner brush, paint the stems with 1 thick coat of Dark Papaya.
3. Paint the leaves with 3 coats of the following color pattern from top to bottom: Chutney Spice, Dark Scarlet, Neon Coral, Dark Papaya, and Dark Butternut. Let each coat dry before moving on.
4. Paint 2 coats of Bright Purple on the flowers.
5. Clear glaze then stilt and fire to cone 06.