Sometimes the best way to tell someone you love them is without saying a word. This symbolic piece uses sign language and color to send a beautiful message.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe bisque with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Divide hand into six sections horizontally across hand.
- Beginning from bottom of hand, measure 1¼” up. Mark and tape off around hand. Paint three coats of Neon Red (or desired color). Let dry.
- Remove tape and mark off another 1¼” above the red. Tape off. Paint three coats Neon Orange. Let dry.
- Repeat with taping off 1¼” above the orange. Brush three coats Neon Yellow. Let dry. Remove tape.
- Mark and tape off approximately 1” from the Neon Yellow. Brush three coats Green Apple. Let dry.
- Divide the remaining parts of fingers in half. Brush three coats Neon Blue above the Green Apple and Bright Purple over remaining parts of fingers. Let dry.
- Brush two solid coats of Neon Red to base as desired or two coats Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt hand on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06