Immortalize this romantic gesture of love on a mug with a realistic look and feel of a tree trunk. Add in your special initials and watch your love grow.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Dark Briarwood to inside and base of mug. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Dark Briarwood to outside mug making sure paint is in crevices.
- Use damp sponge to wipe paint off raised areas of mug leaving the Dark Briarwood inside crevices. Let dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush dipped in some Light Taupe and brush over the heart and random areas around mug mainly applying paint to raised areas.
- Repeat brushing lightly over unpainted raised areas with Bright Brown and blending into some of the previous color. Let dry. Repeat.
- Paint in desired initials inside heart with Dark Briarwood. Let dry.
- Stilt mug and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to entire mug. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.