Delight in the magic of fairies with this adorable fairy figurine that's oh so enchanting! Bring her to life with beautiful colors from Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes and your own special creativity.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using Round brush of choice, apply three coats Light Blush to face, arms and legs. Let dry.
3. Using Round brush of choice, apply three coats Light Delft to dress and inner area of wing. Let dry.
4. With Round brush, load in Dark Honeysuckle and tip in Neon Red. Starting at top of head pull strokes down, reloading brush as needed. Let dry.
5. Repeat step and apply a second coat. Let dry.
6. If necessary clean off leaves to remove any color.
7. Apply two coats Bright Blue Spruce to leaves. Let dry.
8. Apply two coats Dark Grape to outer ring on wings and belt on dress. Let dry.
9. For painting flower, load brush in Light Delft and tip in Dark Grape. Starting at center of flower and pull toward outer edge of petal, complete top and bottom of flower. Let dry. Apply a second coat in the same manner. Let dry.
10. To flower center apply two coats Light Saffron. Let dry.
11. Apply a wash of Neon Red color to cheek and lips. Let dry.
12. Apply two coats Really White to eyes. Let dry.
13. Paint in pupils with two coats Light Delft. Let dry.
14. With stylus place dots of Black for pupils. Let dry.
15. Using Liner, thin Black to the consistency of ink and paint in eyelids and eye lashes.
16. With stylus, place a Really White highlight in each eye.
17. On wing, using Round brush and Dark Grape, pull in a tip, press, pull and lift stroke down center of inter area on wings.
18. Then with stylus apply dots using same color around that brush stroke.
19. Apply Dark Grape dots in clusters of three on the dress. Let dry.
20. Apply one coat of Pure Brilliance to entire fairy. Let dry.
21. Stilt and fire to cone 06.