2Watch your creativity sprout into new life on this Duncan® Oh Four® True Love vase with natural colors from the Designer Glazes™ collection!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace leaf patterns onto the unprinted side of shelf paper. Use scissors to cut out leaves.
- Remove backing from leaves and place onto vase. Refer to photo for leaves placement. Press firmly to make sure edges are sealed.
- Using Fan Glaze brush, paint three coats Cashmere Crème over entire vase. Let dry after each coat.
- Remove leaf stencils. Use No. 6 Round to paint three coats Saffron Silk into the small leaves on each side of vase. Let dry after each coat.
- Use No. 6 Round to paint the remaining leaves with three coats Teal Tweed. Let dry after each coat.
- Refer to photo and lightly draw the stems with pencil.
- Using No. 4 Liner, paint the penciled stems and add veins to each leaf with three coats Carbon Chiffon. Let dry after each coat.
- Stilt in kiln and fire to shelf cone 06.