For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe top and bottom of elf box with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside both box and lid, swirl around to coat. Pour out remaining glaze into clean container. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Light Blush to elf’s face and ears. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Dark Ginger to elf’s hair and eyes Let dry.
- Refer to photo and brush three coats of Paprika red and Bright Green on hat, suit and shoes. Let dry.
- Bush two coats of Black to belt, center in eyes, eyebrows, mouth and belt. Line around eyes and add eyebrow. Let dry.
- Stilt elf and hat on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- HINT: To stilt pieces, you may want to use egg bars with Nichrome wires.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to elf box, dry, stilt and re-fire to cone 06.