This adorable pachyderm makes for the perfect mug with its trunk as the handle. Give it personality with a fun smile and loving eyes.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Gray to inside mug and base. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Pink to inside ears and underside of trunk. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Gray to remaining areas leaving tusks white. Let dry.
- Pour Bright Gray on palette and with sponge, dab lightly over elephant to create texture. Omit pink areas.
- Lightly sketch eyelid to carved in eye (refer to photo).
- Paint carved eyeball with Black and outline heavy lid on top of eyeball. Make fine lashes and eyebrow.
- Using Liner, brush paint happy mouth under trunk with Black.
- Paint toenails with Bright Gray and outline pink in ears. Let dry.
- Paint tusks with two coats of Pure Brilliance. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to mug. Let dry and re-fire to cone 06.