This pair of clean, simple and sophisticated pumpkin boxes don’t scream Halloween, which means they are perfect for displaying at the first signs of fall. The perfect shapes capture the essence of real pumpkins and the gold stems are the perfect added touch of style.
- Wipe pumpkin boxes and lids with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance inside boxes and inner lids. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Really White to outer pumpkins and lids. Let dry.
- Stilt lids and boxes on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- To use Gold: Work in a well-ventilated area on clean work space.
- Pour a small amount of Gold on small plate or palette. Use No. 8 Round brush to apply gold to the pumpkin stems on top of lids (gold will appear red). Let dry.
- Stilt lids on kiln shelf and fire to cone 018.
- Dip brush into Essence and wipe bristles with tissue or clean cloth. (Use same brush only for future projects with gold application.)