Set a warm, inviting table with the Provence Collection bisque, Concepts® Underglazes and simple sponge detailing.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Shake bottle of Bright Ginger well. Line paper plate with foil and pour out a large puddle of paint.
- Dip sponge into paint and sponge 1 even coat of Bright Ginger on back of plate. Let dry. Repeat for 2 more coats. Let dry after each coat.
- Use same technique to sponge 3 coats of Bright Ginger on front of plate.
- Pour small puddle of Bright Briarwood on clean foil. Dip clean sponge into paint and lightly tap 1 coat around outer edge of plate. Let dry.
- Apply 1 coat of Clear Glaze to plate with No. 6 Fan Glaze.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.